Friday, April 13, 2012

Pete Hoekstra On Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act: 'That Thing Is A Nuisance'


I think women who affiliate themselves with the GOP are suffering from battered woman syndrome. Ladies, remember what the recently fired John Derbyshire of the National Review and National Review Online once said in an interview with Alan Colmes:



DERBYSHIRE: Among the hopes that I do not realistically nurse is the hope that female suffrage will be repealed. But I’ll say this – if it were to be, I wouldn’t lose a minute’s sleep.



COLMES: We’d be a better country if women didn’t vote?



DERBYSHIRE: Probably. Don’t you think so?



COLMES: No, I do not think so whatsoever.



DERBYSHIRE: Come on Alan. Come clean here [laughing].



COLMES: We would be a better country? John Derbyshire making the statement, we would be a better country if women did not vote.



DERBYSHIRE: Yeah, probably.



http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2012/04/07/460188/in-2009-derbyshire-argued-women-shouldnt-vote-women-voting-is-bad-for-conservatism/?mobile=nc



See what Conservative Republicans think of you ladies? If I were you, I'd WAKE UP.



Arguing against equal pay is just the tip of the iceberg ... the Republicans don't even want woman to vote. Republican women should really wrap their heads around that.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Post a Comment