Thursday, April 14, 2011

'All My Children', 'One Life To Live' Canceled By ABC


Susan Lucci should be commended for an amazing run. As a kid I watched the dreaded Tara Martin, Phil Brent, Erica Kane love triangle issue in "All My Children". My folks, who worked nights, loved the show. One time Susan Lucci even showed up at my parent's Night Club in San Francisco and my late father pointed her out in the audience and said:



"There's Erica Kane, the woman I wake up with every morning."



Great work, Ms Lucci. All the best to the cast and crew of AMC. My condolence­s to the fans.



(As an aside, I always thought it was cool that Ruth Warrick, who made mischief for years on that show as Phoebe Tyler, started out as Orson Welles wife, Emily, in "Citizen Kane".)
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Post a Comment