Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Bob Woodward Says Romney Allies Brought Benghazi Source To His Home


I had the honor of one of my tweets appearing on Gretablog after I responded to one of Van Susternan's tweets about Benghazi. I said that the Right was treating the murder of Ambassador Stevens as a Christmas Gift. Greta captured my tweet and referred to my view as "twisted", for all that was happening was that questions were being asked about the deaths of four Americans. I responded to Greta that in Romney's infamous 47% video he spoke of leveraging a tragedy, like this, for political benefit during the campaign if the opportunity arose ... I called that "twisted."



Now we hear that Romney operatives were peddling a hearsay Benghazi source to Woodward, and something tells me it wasn't for the purpose of honoring the dead.



Now, I don't mind being called "twisted", but I kind of think Greta needs to rethink the definition of the word.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Post a Comment