Thursday, February 16, 2012

Police 'Tank' Purchase Riles New Hampshire Town


One dark night in Keene, NH



"Chief! Chief! I just got a call that there is someone double parking a Toyota in front of the Post Office ... A TOYOTA, for gosh sake!"



"Mayor, it's 2 o'clock in the morning ... maybe the perp is just mailing a letter."



"It's Al Qaeda, I tell you! Bin Laden himself in a TOYOTA!!!!­!"



"I don't know ..."



"I do! I'm the Mayor!!! There is an Islamist Terrorist double parked in front of the Post Office and we needs to take him down!"



"Are his flashers on?"



"Flashers? FLASHERS!?­! ... How the Hell do I know!?!"



"You know it's a terrorist ...."



"Don't make me tell you your job, Chief ... it's time."



"Time?"



"Yes, fire up the Bearcat!!!­"



"The Bearcat, I'm not even sure it's gassed up after that last pizza run."



"Dammit, we're wasting time!"



"You got the keys?"



"Why would I have the keys to the Bearcat? You're the Chief."



And with that, another glorious front in the Global War on Terror was establishe­d in Keene, NH.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Post a Comment