Wednesday, March 13, 2013

America, You Must Not Look Away (How to Finish Off the NRA)


I'd say Newtown crime photos is a good start. I would add that crime photos from other gun massacres and killings should follow. And each photograph should be emblazon with:



"Brought to you by the NRA and (Insert Gun Manufacturer's Name Here)"



To this day, when I close my eyes, I can still conjure the images of car accident fatalities from the Drivers Ed Films "Signal 30" and "Red Asphalt", I saw in the 1970's.



You are correct, Mr Moore, there are some images, once seen, that are never forgotten. Let's hope you are correct that a member of Law Enforcement from the site of one of these Mass Killing Tragedies does the right thing, and schools an ignorant populace on reality.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Post a Comment